SCOIL CHAOIMHÍN NAOFA HOLLYWOOD NATIONAL SCHOOL
GACH DALTA, GACH SEANS, GACH LÁ
SCHOOL CALENDAR/Féilire na Scoile
- School Re-opens: Monday 29th August, 2022
- Mid-Term Break: Monday 31st – Friday 4th November, 2022
- Parent/Teacher Meeting: Tuesday 15th & Wednesday 16th November, 2022
- Christmas Holidays: Wednesday 21st December, 2022 (school closes at 12.00pm)
- School Re-opens: Thursday 5th January, 2023
- February Bank Holiday: Friday 3rd & Monday 6th February 2023 (St. Brigid’s Day)
- February Mid-Term Break: Thursday 16th – Friday 17th February, 2023
- St. Patrick’s Day Holiday: Friday 17th & Monday 20th March, 2023 (St. Patrick’s Day)
- Easter Holidays: Friday 31st March, 2023 (school closes at 12.00pm)
- School Re-opens: Monday 17th April, 2023
- First Holy Communion: Saturday 13th May, 2023
- June Mid-Term Break: Monday 5th – Friday 9th June, 2023
- Summer Holidays: Thursday 29th June, 2023 (school closes at 12.00pm.)
If there are any changes to the calendar, parents will be notified by text or email. It is important therefore that we are notified immediately if you change your mobile number and a current email address.
Click here for a downloadable/printable version of the school calendar
The “Ethos” of Scoil Chaoimhín Naofa, Hollywood encompasses collective attitudes, beliefs, core values, traditions, aspirations and goals. these are reflected in the actual practices, which are carried out in the school on a daily, weekly and yearly basis. While it is impossible to outline all aspects of the school “ethos”, the following characteristics are experienced and promoted as essential elements in the establishment of a supportive and positive “ethos”.
In Scoil Chaoímhín Naofa, where the ethos is that of a Christian Catholic School, religious instruction, in accordance with the doctrine and tradition of the Catholic Church is part of the education given children who belong to that church.
Standardised Testing Information for Parents
The NCCA have produced an information pack on sTEN scores and what they mean. Please follow the link below to find out more!